Sunday, September 20, 2009

I <3 Brass Tax and Strategik!

Hello fellows,
Another amazing weekend that I have Strategik and Brass Tax to thank again. The Paradise Lounge party was very fun, I played an OK set up stairs and had a little dance party for a while until the guys downstairs started playing very loud and fast. From talking to a few other DJs that night a couple of people were off but some highlights were Influence Vs. Drag'nfly and of coarse JoeJoe, Mace and Schwa. I met up with a couple of friends and decided to go to the talk like a pirate renegade the next day with them. After the party started to wind down we headed over to their place and stayed up all night drinking and listening to good beats to stay awake. The renegade was amazing, JoeJoe and Mace played for 3 or 4 hours and then Influence and Aaron tore it up, J Hazen and DJ Raydeus rocked it and I snuck out just as Simple Green came on (sadly, I wanted to catch him!) Obviously I was pretty tired... Danced my ass off all night and day with this fabulous new stuffed animal crab I stole from Artem/Strategik. Will probably wear it to LovEvolution ;)

So I just realized that I did not post my mastered set from Temple's Breast Cancer awareness party! Oh noes! Here it is for your enjoyment, cut to CD length and rockin' loud! Feel free to spread around like.. crabs!

Whiskey Devil's live set @ Temple Bar SF

1 comment: