Saturday, August 1, 2009

Blah!!! :P


Hello sweeties!
Long time no ramble, Whiskey Devil here finally making a little update to this 'ere blog.
It's been a crazy month, moved to SF with my new boy Lex and have hardly gotten to even practice DJing! I know, it's a crying shame but if you stop being a baby for a sec I'll give ya some good news:
I now have at my disposal a working Serato box and Turntable (1) at my house! This means there will be practices every day or so and little events like what happened yesterday where I had my friend DJ Peek over and we jammed for 4 hours! Weee! I am stoked that the dust is starting to settle but August is looking to be an interesting month (not just because of Burning Man) still scraping by on min wage and such...
Any way, just wanted to give you a heads up and let you know that I have not died or been abducted or recruited into a cult.. yet.
Much love and many MP3s soon,
Whiskey Devil!

No comments:

Post a Comment