Monday, August 3, 2009

Good news everyone!


NEWS FLASH
I shall be playing from 7pm-9pm possibly splitting it up with another DJ and possibly playing later as well! C U then!

Sexies!
I was informed this morning at around 3:45am that I shall be playing at the temple bar tomorrow night for their Breast Cancer Benefit! Very short notice but hopefully some of you fantastic people are allowed to stay out later then 9pm on a Tuesday? I am not sure exactly what time I'll be playing but I'm guessing maybe first or last. I'll be in the main room which is totally exciting! Yay! Tuesday will be spent with me buried deep in my external hard drive getting a set ready, I already have a couple of songs in my head that will rock the house!
Please come, the more people I bring the better possibility that I shall be brought back to play again.

No comments:

Post a Comment